At Technical Resource Solutions, it's our goal to provide quality, timely service to our clients. To do that, we utilize a ticketing system that allows our whole team to see all of the tickets created for a company, who is addressing the issue, the progress that has been made, and so much more. Whether you're a new client or just wanting to brush up on how the system works, we have compiled the basics of our ticketing system to assist you.
How to Open a Ticket
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get in touch with us. With our ticketing system, we can keep track of your ticket and attach devices to your company and/or name. It's important to note that requests sent to our team's individual emails likely will not be addressed as promptly which is why it's crucial that all tasks or issues are sent to our ticketing system. You can submit a ticket one of four ways.
- Submit a Form. At the top of our website, you will also see an option for Open a Support Ticket. When you click on this, it takes you to a form where you can enter all of the necessary information needed to open your ticket.
- T Icon in Tray. If you are a monitoring client, look in the tray in the bottom right corner of your screen, you will see a green box with a "T" in it. This will give you the option to either call our number or to open a TRS support ticket. Another cool part about being a monitoring client is that we can add your computers and other devices as an asset within our system. This helps us be able to better keep track of the work associated with each device.
- By Phone. If you are not able to access one of the methods above for any reason, feel free to call our main number (678) 928-9491 and ask for a ticket to be opened for you.
How to See the History of Your Ticket
Keep in mind, you can use this portal either on your desktop or from within a browser on your mobile device. To gain access, you need to:
- Search Your Emails. Thanks to the search function in your email, it's not too hard to find the history of your ticket. You can either find it by searching "helpdesk" which will find all emails that we have sent you, or by typing in the ticket number associated with the issue. If you have multiple tickets open, the ticket number is the easiest way to search the history of a specific issue or request.
- Access Your Portal. One of the best ways to see all of your open tickets, the history of a ticket, attachments, and any assets that may be attached to your account is through the portal. Not only can you see all of the information you need, but you can also respond to tickets from here. This makes the process run even smoother!
How to Access the Portal
- Contact Us for Your Portal ID.
- Once contacted, we will set up your ID. You will then receive an email.
- Follow the link in the email to set up a password for your account.
- Save or bookmark the link used to get to your portal for ease of access.
Note: If you are a monitoring client, you have the option to access the TRS support portal from the tray icon as well.
Other Important Things to Note
- Your ticket can be seen by all Technical Resource Solutions employees.
- Do not send passwords through the ticketing system.
- To make sure all of your concerns are thoroughly addressed, we recommend keeping a single issue contained to one ticket, while creating a new ticket for new issues or projects.
- Feel free to attach files and documents to your tickets as you would for any other email.