Well luckily, Excel can help you temporarily hide all of the information you don't need – see below for instructions on how to filter the plethora of data on your spreadsheet.
1. Start with a spreadsheet that has a header row for each column.
2. CTRL + A and select all of the data you want to filter.
3. Click "Filter" in the ribbon of the "Data" tab.
4. You will see that each header has a drop-down arrow. Choose what needs to be filtered by clicking the drop-down arrow by the header that contains the information needing to be filtered. Make sure the box next to the information you want displayed has a check mark by it, leaving the unwanted information without a check mark.
5. Click "Okay" and the unwanted information will be temporarily hidden.
Note: If you wish to take the filter off, simply click "Filter" on the ribbon to disable the previously set filter.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.technicalrs.com/